Tri-Adapter Push to Reset Circuit Breaker (TA-1000-PCB)
- Pass-through push makes it easy to reset the breakers.
- Phase indicators help you understand what is going on.
- 10/5SO cable will stand the test of time.
This is a power component that can pretty much do it all. Even better, it’s been designed and tested by Nutech Industries, which means it’s professional grade. When you invest in this one, you get an 18-inch cable with breakers and phase indicators you can easily reset. You also get several outputs with color coding for ease of use. To learn more about this must-have adapter, check out the specs and contact us for a free consult!
- TRI ADAPTER 18” WITH PASS THRU-PUSH TO RESET BREAKERS.
- INCOMING: 1 EACH 30 AMP, 120/208V (NEMA L21-30) PLUG ON 18” OF 10/5 SO CABLE.
- OUTPUTS: 3 EACH 20 AMP, 125V (NEMA 5-20) DUPLEX RECEPTACLES. 1BLK, 1RED, 1BLU.
- 1 EACH 30 AMP, 120/208V (NEMA L21-30) CONNECTOR ON 18” OF 10/5 SO CABLE.
- PROTECTED: 3 EACH 20AMP PUSH TO RESET CIRCUIT BREAKERS W / PHASE INDICATORS.